Aiming Left

What can you do with a cereal box,
some woven magazine pages,
an old collage,
brown kraft from a carton,
a sewing machine
and some paint.

This…

Aiming left and thinking of new ways to re-use
anything I find around the house.

What can you re-use today that you didn’t think of?

Comments

Oh, this is yummy ! Look at those textures and bits and pieces of magic ! You have really gone left here, lovely One !
    Big HUgs !

2. suziqu's thread works says:

And these are the best things to experiment with.
    What a fabulous result!
    Suzy

3. NuminosityBeads says:

I just got an old dressmaking form at a garage sale and the corrugated cardboard that it came in was wonderfully eaten or worn away in spots so of course I had to save it for a future project.

xoxo Kim

4. Joyce at Calico Paint says:

I love the woven pieces. Great idea to use colorful magazine pages… Thanks for sharing!!

5. Denise Scaramai says:

Corrine's it!
    already thought and every day we think what we can recycle, would be a breakthrough for the planet!
    look at this suit, a very good work, reusing materials; is very cool! I loved the seams!
    is lively and full of renewed energy!
    a big hug dear!
    cheers!

6. I love that you use recycled items in your artwork. I keep saving cereal boxes for covers of books but haven't done anything with them yet… There's no excuses right? Eat your item and then decorate the box or turn it into something even more wonderful than fruit loops!

7. Yay! I love recycling in a artsy crafty way!
    i have a friend who tells me that making art with used materials should not be called recycling but upcycling!
    I agree!
    Keep up the good work!
    🙂

8. I'm i awe over your recycling art; how do you come up with all those ideas – and how is your sewing machine holding up??

9. Marilyn Rock says:

You're magical! This is absolutely fantastic! xxoo

10. looks like rust..very nice

11. I re used a pair of my leggings today and made another covering for gracies leg …..not as beautiful as your recycling creation though …I am loving the weaving ….going to have a go now ……..x

12. La Dolce Vita says:

great piece! love what you've done! I reused a box to ship off another order!! does that count???

13. What a fantastic picture, of colors.
    Love you used all things found, to build this gorgeus collage.
    XO Dorthe

14. This is great. It is lovely to see your recycling work. I've been using cereal packets as a base for gift tags.

15. ArtPropelled says:

Catching up with your posts and this piece certainly caught my attention.
    Something new to recycle ? hmmm …. let me think about that.