The Answers Are In There Somewhere Aren’t They???

While I am manifesting no outward signs
of anxiety, I seemed to have put it right into
my painting. I am concerned for our
ancient one, he seems to be exhibiting
signs of cognitive decline. So maybe that
is where the anxiety lies, still,
I am rather fond of this little anxiety face
and the thought kept coming up
the answers are in there, the answers are in there,
aren’t they?

Comments

Anxious beauty !!!! I have been struggling all day with that "bug" too. Part of me wonderfs if I am just picking stuff up from others or if it is really mine. Maybe a mixture…
    Enjoy the sweet moments with your old guy, lovely Corrine. I am sure the answers will come to us if we just breathe our way into them…
    Big Love !

2. Jensters says:

I so love reading your posts….and anxiety i suffer from it….love the colours.

3. La Dolce Vita says:

I think we start saying goodbye in our own way long before they actually go. I know with mine I tell her each morning how much I love and appreciate her and think that when the time comes, I will feel that I truly enjoyed every minute of my time with her. just love him up as much as you can, and the answers will be there. xx's

4. Deborah says:

Another beautiful piece. Sending love to you and your sweet dog.

5. Mrs Moen says:

You have captured the face of anxiety right on the dot! I love how the colour goes a little outside the line giving him (it? her?) a glow.

6. What bittersweet love we give them, as kim said, breath out that anxiety & enjoy the here & now.

Striking colors in both paintings, so juicy!

7. Karin Bartimole says:

ohhhh, I feel for your alarmed anxiety face, and yeah – I love it, too :)
    Our 17 year old is actually going on a med for her deep anxiety provoking (in her – she simply goes nuts panting and frantic every night) dementia. She's fine all day, but once the sun sets… it is saddening to see the decline and I really pick up on her anxiety. There are times I simply need to be in another room because it effects me so deeply at times… working it out in your art is great – perhaps part of why you aren't feeling it within. xo K